LIC Jeevan Anand Whole life insurance protects you for your entire life. Whole life insurance is usually a strong base upon which to build a long-term financial plan for the reason that it offers lifetime insurance protection for your family.
Despite the fact that there is no alternative for your love, you will find relaxation in knowing you can help give financial protection for your loved ones with Jeevan Anand whole life insurance. You can learn more about this plan and get LIC Jeevan Anand whole life insurance premium quotes online or by calling your nearest insurance agent.
LIC Whole Life Insurance Plan
New Jeevan Anand is a kind of permanent life insurance, whole life insurance features fixed premiums, assured death benefits, and surrender value. Whole life insurance policies also provide you with the possibilities to get bonus on policy, that may maximize the value of the LIC policy when the insured person is living or offer a higher death benefit for your loved ones. Whole life insurance is created for the long-term, so before buying, make sure to take into consideration your ability to pay policy premium regularly over the premium paying term. Because of the savings feature of whole life insurance, whole life insurance premiums are higher than term insurance (like Amylya Jeevan and Anmol Jeevan) premiums. Find out your potential return on a LIC Jeevan Anand life insurance policy by using our helpful maturity calculator. You may want to buy a LIC Jeevan Anand whole life insurance policy if you would like:
- Insurance protection for entire life.
- Premium amount that stay the same till the end of premium paying term.
- Save tax under section 80C
- Maturity amount , that is sum assured plus accumulated bonus at the end of the PPT.
- Surrender value you can use while you are living.
Top reasons to get this plan
- Assured life insurance protection for entire life that will not decrease.
- Surrender value that can be obtained to take advantage of future possibilities.
- Bonus accrued for the duration of the premium paying period and is given as survival benefit at the end of the premium paying term or on sooner death together with Final Additional Bonus. No Bonus is given on loss of life after the premium paying term.
- Premium payments is fixed not to change, irrespective of changes in health and age Flexible premium payment mode and term. The plan provides you freedom to choose your premium payment terms that suits your need.
- Entitled to earn bonus; however, bonuses are not guaranteed
- Death benefits given to policyholders nominees are generally income tax-free
- Double Accidental Death Benefit. In case of death of policyholder from accidental causes, nominee will receive two times of the basic insurance coverage at any time after your coverage takes effect.